Mapletree Media taps on P-Max Programme to seek a Digital Marketing SpecialistJanuary 7, 2019
Travel Agency DigitalizationJanuary 17, 2019
Overview of the project
• Encourage SMEs in the security services industry to adopt digital solutions to enhance their business processes
• Allow SMEs in the security services industry to obtain accurately analysed data and deliver real time surveillance with minimal reliance on back-end operations
• Deliver a value proposition of automating business processes within the security services industry through the adoption of technology and reducing the communication lead time between various touchpoints
• Enable stakeholders to better understand the regulatory compliances and enable effective engagement of the companies.
• SMEs whose business activity includes providing security services at multiple locations.
• Companies who are registered or who wish to enhance their grading under the Police Licensing & Regulatory Department (PLRD}
• Companies who have short term business goals of obtaining or enchanting their current grading under the annual Security Agency Grading Exercise (SAGE).
Features of technological solution offered
• Regulatory Compliance - The proposed systems enable companies to achieve operational compliance to Police Licensing & Regulatory Department (PLRD}
• Electronic Data Input and Management- Access to electronic data of employee information and performance that in turn achieves an in-depth analysis of profit-per-site. This will enable them to make more informed business decisions
• Concise and Accurate Communication- The proposed system reduces the processes in the workflow, enables accurate and concise data communication and increases overall productivity
• Improved Decision Making – Allowing remote access to site activity and date, SME owners are empowered to make more informed business decisions based on cost-profit analysis reducing liquid damages and overtime costs.
Find out how you can be part of this project