- This event has passed.
Smart Working Culture with Agile & Scrum Principles
January 19, 2022 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Date: 19 January 2022
Time: 3pm – 5pm
Smart Working Culture with Agile & Scrum Principles by Jesuit Loh, Chief Venture Officer at OnlyVenture Consulting
This workshop introduces participants to Agile Thinking, core values and principles with use of SCRUM tools to work productively in an agile manner to deliver value innovations, improve collaborative teamwork among members of diverse skillsets, and most importantly, embracing the enterprise spirit.
- Acquire knowledge of fundamental working principles of Agile & Scrum
- Leverage on SCRUM tools to deliver value innovations and foster collaborative teamwork
Bonus: How to build a sustainable business during this endemic by Nico Putri, Senior Business Advisor at SME Centre @ SMCCI
The new era has brought in many changes and challenges to SMEs, it is crucial for companies to have long term perspective to remain competitive and resilient during this endemic. Business owners will be able to look at a macro view of their business and to build a sustainable businesses which in return provide a value add to their respective community, environments, practicing good business ethics and the overall eco-system.
- Understand Sustainable Business
- Adopt Smart technologies or solutions for Sustainable Business
- Leverage on Government assistance schemes
For more information, contact Arliana at email@example.com.