- This event has passed.
SOLD OUT [Level Up: Business Excellence Series] – Something hits the fan, what you gonna to say?
July 22 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Date: 22 July 2020
Time: 3pm – 5pm
This workshop allows participants to be acquainted with the knowledge in handling communication in a crisis. Participants will learn how to analyse and plan in the 3 main phases of a crisis: before, during and after. The workshop also prepares participants to handle media interview associated with a crisis, and also prepares them to craft and deliver key messages confidently.
- Understand potential areas of crisis in your organization
- Understand the stakeholders involved
- Case studies of how communication has gone bad
- Understand the need of planning before crisis hits
- Introduction to Crisis Communication Kit
- Understand what needs to be done before, during and after a crisis
Bonus: Business Continuity & Contingency Planning for SMEs by Nadhirah Nor Azhar, Business Advisor of SME Centre @SMCCI
Every organization needs a business continuity plan to protect its critical operations, resources and services in the event of unexpected disasters or disruptions. During such events, everyone in the organization relies on the business continuity plan to ensure continuity of business and to bring the situation back to normal conditions. It is critically essential to know the importance of having a plan that is reliable, comprehensive, and effective for any business disruption scenario.
- Importance of having a Business Continuity Plan
- Understand the Business Continuity Framework – Roles & Action Plans
- Organisation’s resilience & readiness – Having coverage & financing option(s)
- Business Recovery Planning
For more information, contact Iylia at 6293 3822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.