- This event has passed.
[Productivity Series] Cybersecurity 101: Practical Defence Against Cyber Attacks for SMEs
June 23 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Date: 23 June 2021
Time: 3pm – 5pm
Session 1: Cybersecurity 101: Practical Defence Against Cyber Attacks for SMEs
About 40 percent of cyberattacks in Singapore target small and medium enterprises (SMEs), according to the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA). Due to limited resources and expertise, many SMEs in Singapore are ill-equipped in defending themselves from cyberattacks. This webinar aims to provide practical security insights and measures to protect themselves against cyber threats.
- Gaining insight into what attackers have to gain from breaching a mid-sized company.
- Implementing basic security hygiene to secure business
- Establishing incident response plans to handle a breach when it occurs.
- Guide to choosing security products
Bonus: Why Implementing a Cybersecurity Plan Matters by Zheng Yiting, Senior Business Advisor of SME Centre @SMCCI
As the COVID19 Pandemic drives SMEs to digitalise their operations and enhance their presence online, these same SMEs become more and more susceptible to cyberattacks. Often, SME owners do not understand the importance of implementing cybersecurity measures and the cost of not having any in place. This workshop highlights the significance of adopting a strategy and how they can do so.
- Discover the impact a cyber attack has on SME businesses
- Tips to developing a Cybersecurity Strategy that works
- Understand the significance of having Business Continuity Plan in place
- Uncover available resources/toolkits on Cybersecurity for easy access
- Available grants for Cybersecurity
For more information, contact Arliana at email@example.com.