- This event has passed.
[Finance Series] Maximising Financial Success For SMEs
October 27, 2021 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Date: 27 October 2021
Time: 3pm – 5pm
Session 1: Maximising your productivity in an ever-growing Digital world by Benjamin Hussein, Business Advisor at SME Centre @ SMCCI
Adopting an accounting software has always been the last thing on many businesses owner’s minds and it is usually deemed as an unnecessary cost to the company. This scepticism has resulted in companies becoming unproductive as too much manpower and time has been dedicated to bookkeeping during reconciliation. To remain productive and ensuring that your business gets paid on time, we will be covering some of the key benefits of adopting an accounting solution how it in turn saves you time and money.
- Introduction to current trends in the adoption of automation
- Ways to streamline your accounting process
- How does a streamlined accounting process increase my productivity?
- Uncover various Government-assistance scheme
Session 2: Yee Ling Teng, Esther Lee & Brenda Khoo – Financial Specialists, Enterprise SG
- Learn the process and documents required to apply for a bank loan
- Understand key reasons why loans are rejected
- Learn how to resolve cashflow issues
For more information, contact Arliana at email@example.com.