- This event has passed.
LinkedIn and Leadership: 10 Top Tips on How to Use LinkedIn [SOLD OUT]
July 24, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:30 pmFree
TICKET SALES HAVE CLOSED FOR THIS WORKSHOP AS WE HAVE REACHED MAXIMUM CAPACITY. WE DO APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED. DO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER WORKSHOPS AS WELL VIA THIS LINK: http://bit.ly/smecworkshops
Date: 24th July 2019
Venue: Lifelong Learning Institute, Event Hall 2-1 [FREE ENTRY]
3pm – 4pm: Creating Powerful Content For Brand Storytelling by Nadhirah Nor Azhar, Business Advisor of SME Centre @SMCCI
There are many ways to use LinkedIn for content marketing, but, as with any channel, the content needs to be relevant to your audience and creative. Learn essential content marketing tips to stand out and become a creator, not just a lurker.
4pm – 5:30pm: LinkedIn and Leadership: 10 Top Tips on How to Use LinkedIn by Chris Reed, CEO and Founder, Black Marketing
Having been a global entrepreneur through creating Black Marketing, Chris has bagged awards like Leading B2B Marketing Agency 2018, Asia’s Best Brand, Social Marketing Agency of the Year Award and many others. Chris also have been named an Official LinkedIn Power Profile 2012-2018 and has one of the most viewed/searched LinkedIn profiles with 55,000 followers.
- How to enhance your personal brand on LinkedIn
- How to blog and become a thought leader on LinkedIn
- How to enhance your employer branding and employee engagement on LinkedIn
- How to create a content marketing plan on LinkedIn
- How to use authenticity especially around video on LinkedIn to enhance your reputation
- How to message to find investors/clients/partners/employees on LinkedIn
- How to use Sales Navigator for Social Selling
- How to achieve anything you wish on LinkedIn in a business context
* Refreshments will be provided.
For more information, contact Janaga at 6293 3822 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.