- This event has passed.
[Level Up: Human Resource Series] – Resilient Leadership: Advancing despite adversity
October 7 @ 3:00 pmFree
Date: 7 October 2020
Time: 3pm – 5pm
Resilient leadership is a key enabler to build and maintain workplace wellbeing and resilience. In times of crisis, Resilience become even more critical a muscle to flex for leaders in weathering the storm. In any working environment where employees are vulnerable or feel overwhelmed, resilient leadership is instrumental in managing pressures of safety, security and uncertainty by adopting cautious optimism and by role-modelling resilient behaviours themselves. Demonstrating ‘forced’ work-life integration, learning to lean into the collective resilience in strong working relationships are examples how resilient leaders lead and champion wellbeing. This leadership dialogue is interactive and inclusive allowing managers to reflect together and be supported with sharing of practical strategies, tactics and ideas to effectively influence, inspire and support resilience and minimise stress at work.
- Understand the context of and need for Resilience in a Leader
- Recognize what constitutes and the characteristics of resilient leadership
- Understand the significant benefit of supporting workplace resilience during times of uncertainty and change
Bonus: Human Resource Response to COVID-19 by Sneha Menon, Business Advisor of SME Centre @SMCCI
The way of working has been forced into rapid change. This has influenced a number of factors associated with employee performance management, employee motivation and occupational safety and health. Find out how human resource and leadership could work hand in hand to adapt and remain sustainable in these unpredictable times.
- Understand the impact of disruption on employee productivity
- Developing a business continuity plan that considers remote working policies and safe working practices
- Preparing the organisation to be VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) ready
For more information, contact Iylia at email@example.com.