- This event has passed.
(SOLD OUT) [Level Up: Marketing Series] – Selling in a Time Where No One is Buying
September 9, 2020 @ 3:00 pmFree
Date: 9 September 2020
Time: 3pm – 5pm
Covid-19 has made people and companies fearful about their future. Entrepreneurs and sales leaders are uncertain about their survival. As a result, their fear is actually pushing customers away.
In this talk, Yasmine will share how you can avoid this. As well as what you need to do to fast track building trust so that you become the trusted advisor. And the company that your clients want to buy from.
- Discover the 3 Mistakes that push customers away
- 5 Steps of story priming to get customers to want to buy what you are selling
- How to fast track trust regardless of whatever offer you are selling
Bonus: Defining Your Brand Archetype by Nor Nadhirah, Business Advisor of SME Centre @SMCCI
Archetypes are the heartbeat of any brand: it associates a brand with enduring personas or profiles that feed into the human experience. Join Nadhirah, as she shares 12 types of brand archetypes that you can adopt to enhance your brand recall and visibility.
- Understanding your brand personality
- Choosing the right brand archetype for your business to create a deep connection with your target audience
For more information, contact Iylia at firstname.lastname@example.org.