- Aimed at encouraging companies to adopt commercially available and proven technologies to increase efficiency and manpower productivity in their operations
- A fast-moving grant that facilitates quick adoption of proven productivity solutions prescribed for ES companies and premises
- Support extends to include robotics and digital systems to enhance productivity for ES industry
Up to 50% of the qualifying cost OR top grant cap of up to $250,000
- Registered business in Singapore
- NEA licensed waste management or cleaning company with existing contract in Singapore
- Premises owner (i.e building/facility owner) applying to the funding scheme must be the owner of building/property
- Digital solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- [As of 15 March] The applicant may be a managing agent representing the Management Corporation Strata Title (MCST), or a tenant/lessee subject to the following conditions:
- MCST’s approval must be obtained for their managing agent to apply on its behalf;
- The approval for the intention to apply by the tenant/lessee must be obtained from facility/building owner or landlord/lessor; and
- Contract duration at the stipulated location between the tenant/lessee and landlord/lessor, must be valid for at least two (2) years from the date of application in the BGP.
List of Supportable Equipment/Digital Solutions
* For more information, reach out to our Business Advisor today via 6293 3822 or email email@example.com
We can help your business!
We work closely with SMEs to deepen their capabilities and enable them to scale further.
Meet our Business Advisors today for a free one-to-one consultation!