Expand Your Company’s Technology Reach Into The UAE
A rapidly emerging economy, state of the art infrastructure and investor friendly landscape, the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a gateway to opportunities in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
A prominent economy invites cutting edge technology
The project aims to open the window of opportunity by
Offering insights about the business landscape in the UAE
Profiling and connecting with potential in market partners to develop networks
Reviewing intellectual property considerations and align them with market entry plans
Who can Participate
Companies registered and incorporated in Singapore and having at least 30% shareholding by a Singapore Citizen/Permanent Resident.
Operating in one or more of these business activities:
- Computer Programming,
- Information Technology Consultancy,
- Information Services Activities,
- Online Marketplaces
Examples of Technology sub-sectors:
- Financial Technology (FinTech),
- Healthcare Technology (MedTech),
- Education Technology (EdTech),
- Blockchain, AI & more!
Your SME's Journey through this Project
Here is what you can expect as a participant in this Group-Based Upgrading Project:
- Develop an understanding of the regulatory landscape for market entry in the UAE.
- Understand the process and strategy to protect ideas in new markets
- Diagnose key operational and functional factors within the organisation and explore strategies to mitigate them for market entry and development.
- Develop a business plan for market entry and development in the UAE
Take the first step in the product to market strategy through a complementary business matching session
Don’t miss this opportunity!
In Collaboration with